Cornwall Chamber has confirmed that Pirate FM’s Johnny Cowling will once again be providing the after-show entertainment at the Cornwall Business Fair.
The Cornwall Business Fair, which is now in its tenth year, will be held on April 18 at a new venue – Truro School’s Sir Ben Ainslie Sports Centre.
And Cowling will take to the stage for the end of fair ‘Pasty and Pint’ session, open to stand holders to wind down after a busy day.
The chamber’s chief executive, Kim Conchie, said: “I’m delighted with the news that Johnny will be joining us again. He never fails to deliver a jovial end to a really good day, and reward our diverse exhibitors for their hard work.”
Other highlights for Cornwall Business Fair 2018 include:
- All exhibitors will be in one large fully-carpeted sports hall on the same level in a visitor-friendly grid system.
- Easy access for set up and break down with ample visitor parking outside the exhibition hall.
- Short, high-value seminars will take place on Export for Growth’s Lightning Stage, which has its own room this year. Cutting edge sessions are free to attend and deliver excellent takeaway.
- Stand prices have been frozen at the 2017 rate and the exhibitor package has been made more comprehensive and enhanced to include power and spot lighting on all stands as well as an invitation to the above celebration for exhibitors (with time built into the schedule for exhibitors to break down their stands before the celebration event starts).
- There will be a ticketed networking breakfast and late afternoon high tea with high profile speakers, but no lunchtime event. Instead, visitors will be able to purchase light refreshments from a networking café situated in one corner of the exhibition hall itself, ensuring uninterrupted visitor footfall throughout the day
- Complimentary hot beverage station in the networking café.
- Free shuttle bus from Truro City Centre, outside Wetherspoons to the Fair from 12:00-14:30.