This year’s Excellence in Business Training Awards has officially opened for entries.
Now in its tenth year, the CCB-hosted awards attract hundreds of applications from large and small companies across the south west and recognise businesses who invest in their staff.
“The awards are always a fantastic celebration of local business success,” said CCB director, Sally Foard.
“Over ten years they have provided well deserved recognition for companies who have invested in training and enjoyed measurable benefits.
“Planning is already well underway for the tenth awards ceremony in January and the judges are ready and waiting for the applications to start coming in.”
Any business in the region can enter the 2017 awards by sharing how they have used staff training to improve their profitability, staff morale, retention, performance and to gain competitive advantage.
The categories for the awards are:
- Outstanding Commitment to Apprenticeships Small (1-50 employees)
- Outstanding Commitment to Apprenticeships Medium/Large (51+ employees)
- Young Apprentice of the Year (16-18 years old)
- Apprentice of the Year (19+ years old)
- Individual Champion to Staff Development
- Individual Achievement
- Outstanding Commitment to Training Small (1 – 50 employees)
- Outstanding Commitment to Training Medium (51 – 249 employees)
- Outstanding Commitment to Training Large (250+ employees)
- Training Programme of the Year
The closing date for applications is midnight Monday, November 7. For more details and to enter online, click here.