The shortlist for this year’s Hub Awards has been announced.
The annual event, which is being held at the Atlantic Hotel in Newquay on November 29, celebrates some of Cornwall’s most talented and successful young entrepreneurs and business owners.
Green Business of the Year
- Clear Mapping
- South West Electrical Solutions
Young Entrepreneur of the Year
- Cassie Lawrence, Cake Top Characters
- Alan Odgers, Southwest Electrical Solutions
- Danielle Clancy, Cherish and Nurture
Best new Business
- The Cornwall Camper Company
- Cake Top Characters
Employee of the Year
- Ben Longden, Sea Communications
- Hannah Jewell, Cornwall Solar Panels
- Michelle Ferron, 8Wire
Best online Strategy
- I Learn Chinese Online
- Watergate Bay Hotel / Jamie Oliver’s Fifteen Cornwall
- Community Energy Plus
On the night, a special award will also be given to the Hub Contributor of the Year by the Hub Committee.