Analytics Implementation Specialist Falmouth, Cornwall
Salary £18k to £28k p.a (Dependant on experience)
3WhiteHats is a digital marketing agency that prides itself on being technical, innovative and fun. Data is central to everything we do and we’re in the lucky position of growing a new Analytics & Insight team at our waterside offices in Falmouth. The work this team does is relevant to all our clients, however we also have several super-exciting analytics-specific projects we are currently executing.
You will work closely with our Paid Media and SEO teams as well as directly with clients to enable data to drive decision making throughout the lifecycle of our campaigns. You will help to shape what data looks like for a client, implement and test this implementation all the way through to delivery of reports and dashboards to enable analysis of the data. When you’ve established yourself with us, this is very much a growth role. We will support you with training, exposure to our global-clients and in such a new team, the opportunity for your career to grow as fast as we are.
If successful, you will join us in our enviable harbourside offices in the beautiful town of Falmouth, Cornwall and will be working within a growing, close knit team of lovely, likeminded Digital Marketing specialists.
What you will do.
The role will be client facing and your typical day-to-day duties will include:
• Requirements gathering
• Developing analytics & measurement strategies for clients.
• Auditing and refining client Google Analytics accounts and implementations. • Coding solutions within Google Tag Manager to enable measurement.
• Working with clients to ensure our recommendations are implemented successfully.
• Training clients and team members in Google Analytics/Google Tag Manager.
• Working closely with our SEO and Paid teams to help track and monitor client KPIs.
• Meeting with our global clients, either by phone, email or face-to-face.
• Building reports and dashboards to meet our client requirements. (DataStudio, Google Analytics, Google Sheets, Excel)
• Being flexible, proactive and able to take on additional/ad-hoc duties as required to meet the needs of the business.
For the role, you’ll need the following:
• Experience with Tag Management Systems
• Proven understanding of Google Analytics
• A love of a data and a mindset that always digs deeper.
• Strong communication skills, especially around articulating complex problems.
• Creative and strategic in your thinking, mapping insight to the real-world.
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
• Maintaining attention to detail and organisation whilst working across multiple client projects and campaigns.
Whilst the following aren’t requirements, it would also help your application if you had some of these too:
• Experience with other programming languages (PHP/R/Python/Scala/Java).
• Experience with the Google APIs.
• GAIQ Qualification.
• Agency/client experience.
• Experience of other reporting platforms, such as Adobe SiteCatalyst, or other dashboarding systems.
• Track record of managing projects.
• Full UK driving license.
We’re looking for the someone who wants a growth role in analysis, in the digital industry. But it’s not just skills we’re looking for – were a small, close-knit team so it’s about finding the right fit for our culture too. If you think this is you, please apply right away.
The salary is negotiable, based upon experience, but we anticipate the ideal candidate to receive between £18,000 and £28,000 salary per annum, alongside a host of other benefits:
• 25 days holiday, plus an additional day for each year served, up to 30 days. (Plus, bank holidays!)
• Beautiful harbourside offices, with our very own beach and company paddleboards.
• Friendly, inclusive and active working environment.
• An annual training budget for you to spend growing your knowledge how you wish.
• A growing company that will continue to adapt with you – we’re still a small agency, so it’s a place where you’ll see the impact you bring every day.
• Plenty of exercise, fresh fruit and fun, including delicious team lunches together every Friday.
For further information and how to apply:
For more information call 0203 3974 123.
Please state in your letter where you first found this vacancy.